The ILGISA Job Center is a resource for geospatial employers, professionals and students. The Job Center provides a listing of available geospatial jobs, internship opportunities, and resumes of geospatial professionals.
ILGISA members are invited to post geospatial job openings and internship opportunities at no charge. Positions may be full-time, part-time, or unpaid that primarily cater to Illinois and surrounding states.
Non-members are also welcomed to post job openings for a nominal fee of $100.
The new Job Center offers the following improvements:
- Overall layout is more user friendly
- Upgraded search functionality
- Option to sign up for job alerts each time a new job is posted
- Option to purchase a “featured” job listing which:
- Promotes your job listing at the top of the job board
- Publishes your job listing to the Google Jobs Network
- Non-member postings & featured postings can be purchased via credit card directly on the job form
Click here to check out the new job center!